My Blog List

Thursday, February 12, 2009

12 Weeks Old Already!!!!

I can't believe Michael is already 12 weeks old! It seems like it wasn't that long ago that we came home from the hospital and he was up crying all night...now he is such a sweet boy and almost sleeping through the night:) I guess it is true when they say it gets better! Now, our little man has to start going to childcare in 1 week:( I am so sad to leave him, but I know he will be fine- its me that will be the mess!!!!


Last Sunday, February 8, Michael was Baptized at Christ the King. My brother Joe and his wife Susan are Michael's Godparents. He was such a good boy, until he decided he was STARVING, so we had to finish the ceremony with a bottle in his mouth:) We only had immediate family at the ceremony- didn't think that was an event everyone would like to take part of:) Geoff's parents flew in from Boston for the Baptism. It is always so great to see them! We wish we were closer to them! I miss them so much when they leave. They are headed to Hawaii right now- I'm so jealous- BUT- we will be there next year!!! I am so excited!! Michael will be 15 months old and so much fun on the beach...not so much on the plane ride over there;)

No comments:

Post a Comment