My Blog List

Monday, July 20, 2009

Busy, Busy!



We have been so busy over the past few weeks! We got Michael's pictures back from the Photographer, Brad Puckett, who was wonderful!!! They turned out so cute and we were so excited to have so many great shots to choose from:)



My Best Friend from High School, Laura, brought her little boy, Charlie, over to swim on the 4th of July- Charlie is about 6 months older than Michael. It was so much fun to see them interact with each other! They are going to be best friends:) Michael LOVED the little pool- it was just the right size for him and the water was not too cold:)



It is hard to believe that our little man is now 8 months old! Time sure has flown by!! Michael now sits up on his own, dumps his toy basket over on his own, smiles for the camera, eats frozen waffles (for teething purposes of course), and now, he is crawling!!!! He is in to everything and he has only been performing this new trick for less than 48 hours!!! Oh the baby proofing we need to do!!!
This past weeked I co-hosted a Baby Shower for Kim! She is already 32 weeks along and we are so excited to meet Miss Sydney in September, if she makes it that long:)

June has come and gone and now July is nearly over:( I have had a lot of fun over my Summer Break, so far, and I am going to savor the remaining 3 weeks! Michael and I are off to Boston next week to see Nana and Pops and then we come back for Michael's 9 month appointment and Allie's 4th Birthday Party!!! School starts back up for me August 10th and Michael will return to his same ChildCare at my school:)

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer as much as we are:)

1 comment:

  1. Drink it in girl... Before you know it you will be celebrating the first birthday!!! Its crazy how fast it goes. ;-)

    ReplyDelete