My Blog List

Sunday, August 30, 2009

August over already?



I can't believe August is already over! Where has the time gone? My little man is almost 10 months old? What? I can't believe it! Well, since the last post, we really have not done too much. Michael and I started back to school. Michael loves seeing his friends everyday, especially his Lindsey! I can't believe they are only 2 weeks apart!
They love each other very much:)
Geoff and I went to see the Red Sox vs Rangers, unfortunately they lost:( It was fun to go though! Michael did not join us for this game, maybe next year or the year after:)

Other than that, things have been pretty quiet around the Hatch Household. I left this past Friday to attend our nephews Baptism in Mobile, Alabama with my sister. This was the first time I left Michael for more than 24 hours with Geoff- Geoff did fabulous! Poor thing ended up with a sick Michael, which means no fun! He did great though and they both survived:) I had a great time with my family in Mobile and got to play with Thomas- he is getting so big and is such a happy baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment