My Blog List

Saturday, February 5, 2011

To Catch You Up...

Time has been flying by here at the Hatch house! We had a great New Years at the house with friends and Bear free, thanks to Pop Pop:) It was soooo nice to sleep in and have a slow start to 2011:)
We celebrated Geoff's birthday at Bavarian Grill and continued back at the house until late in the night, well they did, I went to bed (a benefit of having people to our house:).






I have been on a kick to get James' room finished lately as well...poor Geoff! Nana, Pops and Aunt Cheryl were staying with us for a week at the end of January, so I was able to get a little help with the nursery from Nana:) Then, once they left, I ended up finishing it on my own- with a few odds and ends that are still needed:)
We did Michael's room in vintage baseball, Red Sox and so we decided to do James' room in vintage SMU football- With our luck, Michael will end up liking football and James will like baseball:)
Here are a couple of pictures of the nursery...and yes, the missing apostrophe in the quote is on its way to our house, hopefully:)








AND we started off February 2011 by being trapped in the house for almost 5 days due to ice and snow, mainly ice!!! It was nice to have some time off, although Bear and I got a little stir crazy at the end, and to top it off, I ended up with a virus and Geoff and Bear got a cold:)
Luckily we are now feeling better and enjoying the end of our ice-vacation:)
I pulled out a Bowling Set Bear got for his birthday, luckily it was quite entertaining:)





As for Baby #2, I am just over 29 weeks along and we are scheduled for April 14th for C-Section. We are so excited to meet little James! It hard to believe how fast this pregnancy has gone by!
Hopefully these last 8 weeks will go by just as fast:)

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment