My Blog List

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Spring Break 2011

We had a VERY busy Spring Break!I think we had a playdate every day, with very few naps as Michael has now decided to refuse them. This meant very little downtime for 35 weeks pregnant Mommy:( BUT, we had a great time and I am so glad I had this one on one time with Michael before Baby James arrives:)
Monday we went and had breakfast with Kim and Sydney at Cafe Brazil, (Yummy!) and then went back to the Pope's house for the kids to play- Kim's niece Gracie came to play too!



Then on Tuesday we went to Ellen and Christian's house to play. The boys ran circles around the house and then we took them to ASI Gymnastics for Open Gym- so much fun! I can't wait to get Bear into Gymnastics! We then went to Chik-Fil-A for lunch, home for a nap and then off to Stonebriar Mall to ride the merry-go-round with Kim and Lindsey Palmer! Michael was terrified at first, then was screaming because he did not want to get off!




Wednesday I had my 35 Week check-up with my Doctor, everything was right on for Baby James, they are estimating he will be 8 to 9 pounds! Grandma Annie kept Michael for me while I went and then we went to lunch at Moo Ya and saw the Palmers:)
Thursday we went on a playdate with Jenn and Carson to the play area at Willow Bend Mall- they boys ran all over and played and then ate lunch and attempted a nap...no luck!
Friday we went on a playdate with with Laura and Charlie at Gallareia Mall- the boys loved it and played great together! We then went to eat at Mi Cocina where Michael inhaled an entire order of Guacamole!



Although I think I needed a vacation after Spring Break, I would not have traded in those fabulous days of one on one time with Michael for anything:)

No comments:

Post a Comment