My Blog List

Monday, May 7, 2012

Crawfish Boil 2012

Crazy to think this was the 18th Annual Hatch Crawfish Boil, and my how times have changed! I think at one point I counted 21 kids under the age of 15. Half the yard was covered with EZ Ups and the other contained a large Bounce House- Michael had a BLAST and James was along for the ride- poor guy was trying to keep up with his big brother- I am sure next year will be more fun for James when he can run along with the big kids:)
We started off the day with Michael's 8:00 am soccer game, followed by a good nap for little man before people started to show up for the Boil. It went on from about 1- 10:00 with a steady flow of people, the last to leave around 2:00? or so I was told, I went to sleep much earlier than that:)
I love Crawfish Boil! It is a time for friends to get together and relax and let their kids, if they have any, play and have an great time! We saw friends we haven't seen in awhile and found our about new blessings that are coming soon:)
Mr. James enjoying the cups

Little Jackson Benitoa

Sweet Sydney Pope


The future Crawfish Boil Leaders

The girls!

Love this!


Sweet Michael-Man
I think my favorite part of the day was when the kids asked for popsicles, which I completely forgot I had, and they all piled on the Corn Hole game to eat their Pop Ice- I am SO glad I had my camera handy for this- so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment